Welcome to careers with Planet Health – a natural health company like no other! This is where you will find out about career opportunities we have across our growing business operation in Australia.
PLANET HEALTH CAREERS
Here at Planet Health, everyone has a real passion for understanding and promoting natural health, exceeded only by individual dedication to excellence and a goal to provide personal customer service that goes beyond all exceptions. In fact, we promise our selected suppliers, our retailers and our customers that they can ‘expect the unexpected’ from our team, our products and our service.
If you have an interest in natural health and beauty, and think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding team, take a look at our vacancies and get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Looking to become a Retailer?
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne
Premium Natural Health, Beauty & Wellness Brands
- Exciting new role and career opportunity in a dynamic industry!
- Be part of a trusted & successful Australian family owned business
- Work closely with key company stakeholders, customers and suppliers
Are you looking to combine your talents and passion, adding real value, in a dynamic business and fast-growing industry?
Do you have experience within a business development, customer service or sales/marketing support role?
Are you ambitious and determined to succeed?
This is your opportunity to combine your skills, experience and career aspirations!
Established for almost 25 years, Planet Health is a highly dynamic and successful market leader, specialising in the marketing and sales of premium natural health, beauty and wellness brands. We are an award winning, Australian, family owned company with an ethical, professional ethos and amazing brands.
Our premium brands include our own VITUS 'Vegan Wholefood Nutrition' and Qsilica 'Vegan Ingestible Beauty' products, and we are the exclusive national agent for Absolute Essential, Australian Bush Flower Essences, Watson & Son Manuka Honey and Biokap Natural Hair Colours.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill a new and exciting role within our business as Business Development Coordinator. Based at our modern North Eastern suburbs office and working closely with key company stakeholders and external partners, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Business Development for both existing and new business.
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Developing opportunities with our Pharmacy, Health Food and Online retailers
- Assisting with new channel development
- Enhancing our relationships and sales with export partners
- Adding value to our brand & supplier partners via clear and proactive communication and task execution
- Being a key contributor towards our overall business growth!
In addition to your obvious skillset and experience you will display the following:
- An absolute A1 "can do" positive attitude with a high level of self- motivation
- A passion for health & wellness
- Success within business development, customer service/internal sales or sales/marketing support roles
- An exceptional eye for detail with strong numeric and analytical skills
- An ability to proactively identify and drive potential opportunities
- Strong Microsoft application & Computer/I.T. Skills, particularly with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Professional and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
- A desire to grow with the business and contribute as a key team player.
Relevant qualifications may include Sales & Marketing, Administration, Communications & Natural Health.
An attractive salary package, commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. In order to secure your opportunity to discuss this unique position further, please submit your highly confidential resume to email@example.com to the attention Andrew Harwood.
Applications close Sunday February 9th, 2020
No current vacancies