Welcome to careers with Planet Health – a natural health company like no other! This is where you will find out about career opportunities we have across our growing business operation in Australia.
PLANET HEALTH CAREERS
Here at Planet Health, everyone has a real passion for understanding and promoting natural health, exceeded only by individual dedication to excellence and a goal to provide personal customer service that goes beyond all exceptions. In fact, we promise our selected suppliers, our retailers and our customers that they can ‘expect the unexpected’ from our team, our products and our service.
Looking to become a Retailer?
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE - PART TIME
PREMIUM NATURAL HEALTH, BEAUTY & WELLNESS BRANDS
- Join an ethical & successful Australian family owned natural health & beauty business
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team across various finance and admin areas
- Conveniently based in the Southern Highlands of NSW
Do you love working with numbers and enjoy working in a varied role?
This is your opportunity to combine your skills, experience, passion and career aspirations. Established for almost 25 years, Planet Health is a highly dynamic and successful market leader, specialising in the marketing, sales and distribution of niche premium natural health, beauty and wellness brands.
We are an award winning, Australian, family owned company with ethical and professional values. Our premium brands include our own VITUS 'Vegan Wholefood Nutrition' and Qsilica 'Vegan Ingestible Beauty' range. We are also the exclusive national sales and distribution partner for Australian Bush Flower Essences, Watson & Son Manuka Honey, Biokap Natural Hair Colours & Absolute Essential Plant Oils.
We are looking for a capable and motivated individual to fill our Accounts Payable role based at our Bowral Head Office. This is a permanent, part time role – 20 to 25 hours per week. Working as a key member of our Finance Team your responsibilities will include:
- Supplier invoice checking, coding and data entry
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Preparation of selected monthly business reports
- Management of corporate credit cards
- Administration of our corporate motor vehicle fleet
- Purchasing office supplies
- Support to team members as required
In addition to your skillset and experience, you will display the following:
- A "can do" positive attitude and motivated self starter
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in your work
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Good time management and organisational skills. An ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Motivation to achieve team and individual goals
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate. A personal interest in the natural health, wellness & beauty industry is advantageous. To secure your opportunity to discuss this position further, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday October 30, 2020.
No current vacancies