Welcome to careers with Planet Health – a natural health company like no other! This is where you will find out about career opportunities we have across our growing business operation in Australia.
PLANET HEALTH CAREERS
Here at Planet Health, everyone has a real passion for understanding and promoting natural health, exceeded only by individual dedication to excellence and a goal to provide personal customer service that goes beyond all exceptions. In fact, we promise our selected suppliers, our retailers and our customers that they can ‘expect the unexpected’ from our team, our products and our service.
If you have an interest in natural health and beauty, and think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding team, take a look at our vacancies and get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Looking to become a Retailer?
Southern Highlands Based Premium Natural Health & Beauty Brands
Are you looking for a career opportunity that combines your strengths in sales, customer service and relationship building? Do you have a passion for natural health and wellness?
A highly dynamic and successful market leader in Australia for 23 years, Planet Health is a 100% family owned Australian company that specialises in the sales, marketing and distribution of selected premium natural health, and wellness brands that are sold in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Asia.
Our innovative, premium brands include VITUS ‘Pure Vegan Wholefood Nutrition’ and Qsilica ‘Vegan Natural Beauty’ products, Australian Bush Flower Essences, Watson & Son Manuka Honey, Biokap Natural Hair Colours & Fisiocrem Natural Pain relief.
We are expanding our Internal Sales Team and therefore have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Bowral based team. The successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include;
- Providing an absolute ‘first class’ Planet Health customer experience for all customers
- Accurate and timely processing of incoming orders in a busy team environment
- Increasing product sales and distribution via inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails
- Business & relationship development across our established customer base and also potential new accounts, including online retailers.
- Offering outstanding sales support to the Field Sales Team and other internal stakeholders
- Planning, follow up, database management including CRM
Your key strengths include;
- An A1 ‘can do’ attitude, combined with an ability to thrive in a team environment
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Proven sales skills and experience, ideally with experience in a similar role
- Clear communication skills including a positive and friendly phone manner
- An ability to identify, then optimize sales opportunities by executing added value
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM platforms (experience with Attaché BI, Opmetrix or Shopify also an advantage).
- Energy, drive, enthusiasm, an exceptional work ethic
- A passion for natural health and wellness
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications/experience will be offered to the successful candidate. In order to secure your opportunity to discuss this unique position further, please submit your highly confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of one of our Company Directors, Andrew Harwood.
Applications close Friday 30th August, 2019
No current vacancies
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER + OPERATIONS
Southern Highlands based
Premium Natural Health & Beauty Brands
Warehousing, Manufacturing & Distribution
Developing Effective Supply Chain Management Strategies
Based at our Bowral Head Office, this is your opportunity to join Planet Health, a highly dynamic and successful market leader in Australia established since 1996. As a national sales, marketing, distribution and export company, our premium natural health and beauty brands are selected for their exceptional quality, innovation, ethics and philosophy. Our premium brands include our own VITUS ‘Pure Vegan Wholefood Nutrition’ and Qsilica ‘Vegan Natural Beauty’ products, and the exclusive distribution of Australian Bush Flower Essences, Watson & Son Manuka Honey and BioKap Natural Hair Colours.
Reporting directly to the Company Directors, your key responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for all production planning of our manufactured brands
- Developing secure and successful relationships with contract manufacturers
- Ensuring our products are manufactured to the highest standards
- Identifying and selecting high quality ingredient and component suppliers
- Negotiating efficient ingredient, componentry and manufacturing costs.
- Forecasting and maintaining optimum stock levels for all brands
- Managing the warehouse team to achieve maximum efficiency
- Identifying opportunities for technology improvements across the supply chain
- Complete management of freight rates, terms and service levels
- Managing all import and export requirements.
Your key strengths will include;
- Extensive experience in warehousing, logistics and manufacturing, ideally FMCG’s
- Process and system-oriented with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Advanced IT skills and high-level knowledge of inventory management systems
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strength in communication and negotiation
- An interest in natural health and wellness
- A natural leader with good people skills
If you think you can make a difference at Planet Health, whilst further developing your successful career, please submit your confidential CV to email@example.com for the attention of the Company Directors.
Applications close August 26, 2019
Planet Health - a natural health company like no other.