- Local opportunity with ethical & successful Australian family owned business
- Premium and trusted brand portfolio with International distribution
- Convenient Southern Highlands Location
Do you have experience within a Warehouse or similar environment? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to ‘make a difference’?
This is your opportunity to work with Planet Health in Bowral in the NSW Southern Highlands.
Established for 25 years, Planet Health is today an award winning, Australian, family owned marketer and distributor of premium, natural health, beauty and wellness brands in Australia and overseas.
Our premium brands include our own VITUS ‘Vegan Wholefood Nutrition’ and Qsilica ‘Vegan Ingestible Beauty’ range. We are also the exclusive national distributor for Australian Bush Flower Essences, Biokap Natural Hair Colours, Absolute Essential Plant Oils & Watson & Son Manuka Honey.
An opportunity exists for capable warehouse team members at our warehouse in Bowral, located centrally in the township. Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is required.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will play an important role in fulfilling orders for our on-line and retail customers including Health Food Stores, Pharmacies and other specialty stores. The standard hours of our warehouse are between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm weekdays.
Key responsibilities include…
- Fulfil the daily operations of the warehouse including;
- Stock receival and replenishment
- Stock picking and packing
- Stock control and cycle counting
- Using a pallet fork to load/unload trucks
Required skills & experiences
- Demonstrated experience working in a warehouse environment with a focus on stock control, accurate picking and careful packing of orders and warehouse maintenance, hygiene and security.
- Sound computer skills – data entry, managing freight manifests, invoicing.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a small team.
- You will also need to be mobile to work effectively in the warehouse and be happy to be on your feet for most of the day.
Desired skills & experiences
- Demonstrated experience working with a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Managing customer orders via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
In addition to these skills and experiences, you will display the following:
- A "can do" positive attitude with a high level of self- motivation
- Motivation to achieve team and individual goals
- An interest, knowledge and/or experience in the natural health, wellness & beauty industry
- An alignment and understanding of the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle
To secure your opportunity to discuss this opportunity further, please submit your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Neil Gripper. Applications close Sunday August 1st, 2021.