- Combine your sales & customer service skills with your passion for natural health
- Premium and trusted brand portfolio with national and international customer base
- Work with a dynamic team and be a part of an ethical & successful Australian family owned business
Are you looking to combine your talents and passion, adding real value, in a dynamic business and fast-growing industry? Do you have a passion for natural health and wellness? Do you have an outstanding phone manner and experience within a sales or customer service role? Are you ambitious and determined to succeed?
This is your opportunity to combine your skills, experience and passion with your career aspirations. Established for 25 years, Planet Health is today a market-leading brand owner, marketer and distributor of premium, natural health, beauty and wellness brands in Australia and overseas.
An award winning, Australian, family owned and managed company with an ethical and professional ethos, our premium brands include our own VITUS ‘Vegan Wholefood Nutrition’ and Qsilica ‘Vegan Ingestible Beauty’ range. We are also the exclusive Australian distributor for Australian Bush Flower Essences, Biokap Natural Hair Colours, Absolute Essential Plant Oils & Watson & Son Manuka Honey.
As part of our future strategy, we are expanding our Internal Sales Team and therefore have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual. Based at our North-Eastern suburbs office and working closely with key team members, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering first class customer service and ‘adding value’ with every customer interaction
- Accurate and timely processing of incoming orders in a busy team environment
- Increasing product sales and distribution via inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails
- Business & relationship development across our established customer base, potential new accounts and online retailers.
- Offering outstanding sales support to the Field Sales Team and key stakeholders
- Planning, follow up, database management including CRM
In addition to your skillset and experience, you will display the following:
- A "can do" positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation
- A proven ability to add value via both telephone and email with an ability to build customer relationships and sales
- Previous success within a customer service or internal sales roles
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Clear communication and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM platforms (experience with Opmetrix, Attaché, or Shopify an advantage).
- A strong personal interest, knowledge and/or experience in the natural health, wellness & beauty industry
- An alignment and understanding of the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle
- Motivation to achieve team and individual goals
Naturopathy or natural health related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate. To secure your opportunity to discuss this unique position further, please submit your highly confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention Andrew Harwood. Applications close Thursday August 12th, 2021.